Monday, June 1, 2009

the first day of holidays =x

2day is the first day of the mid year holidays~
so wat am i doing the whole day ??
aiya..
juz wake up..
eat..
and ?
go cut hair lolx 
haha
now wat am i ??
the monk is the temple =x
><
haha
u believe ?
erm....
u should should beLIEve~~~
hahaha
no lar...
quite handsome also =x
nt me perasan...
is....
me zi lian 
=p
afternoon tio shoot =="
coz din do revision...
pui !
shoot me ?!
......
nth to say lolx..
tml nid do revision jor...
if nt get shoot again...
my bird sure pain to being shoot ><
haha
juz kidding =x
then go tution...
eh...
2day many funny thing happen kat the tution there =]
laugh till~
ms. teng so like to show us her BUDDHA PALM ><
pain leh...
ask me exam how jor..
i juz say...
duno....
then tio beat !!
+.+
wat did i did wrong~~~?
x.x
i fainted @@
hmm hmm..
late come to tution also will kena buddha palm geh =x
so muz nt be late to tution there~
so ?
tis is my first holidays' day...
wat will happen tml ?
DUno =x
maybe more funny thing ??
tell u later ^.<

[•••今日名句•••]
[爸爸教我,泡女生要活用FLIRT这个字 =x]
[ps: 不过别过火哟,听说我爸当年就是因为flirt过火给我妈赏两巴 =="]

byez ^.<

1 comment: