Friday, February 6, 2009

my family.....juz keep boring up me....

today is the chance for me to have a job in tution centre.....
wat the...
this best chance has been destroy by my c2pid father....
BIRD HIM !!!!!
nothing to say lolx,
my family,
not no money no talk......
is no study no talk....
no study=go eat shit....
omg.....
wat the hell family i in.....
although they say tis is for my own good.......
but be4 my OWN GOOD arrive I already cacat half jor lar...... =(
i reali very tired already.........
everyday face them juz like facing the judge.....
nid use many skill to communicate with them......
if not i'm over.....KO....
lonely..........
same like zhung faye......
we in the same type of family......
facing the same family problem........
why will this kind of ppl appear in this world ??
this world not should't be a piece world ???
or the piece is just in the stage of society,
not in the family.......
very sad neh......
a person who never admit his own fault forever......
hard to communicate......
talking with him juz pulling me into the graveyard.....
putting my phone, labtop or watever else of my properties into the BBQ baker.......
is home juz for sleep and eat ??
oo...
my conclusion add one more thing....
tat is my income......
wait lolx...
wait til the age of 18....
maybe will be better life ???
or maybe worst ?
but still nid to wait patienly coz nth i can do for now......
lonely path....
walking alone......
who will know is tat a trap in front of me ?
"can i finish this path ?"
this still a mystery......

my day.....
sad day....
sad nitez........
the sky not juz dark blue colour.....
it has become fully black......
juz cant see anything......
except i can feel my tear....
falling down from my eyes....
why ??
i hav stop crying for years......
why the tear come down now........
is there any other reason.........
i dunno....
coz i now dun hav any mood to think about it....

........lonely path.....loneyly day.........
can anyone lend me a hand ?
coz i feel tat i hav fell down....
and i cant get up......
coz i already very tired and hurt badly.......
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment