Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sad day ?? Fun day ??






haiz.....
although it a sad day....
i still nid to attend my father's company buffet....
think forward about it....
hav buffet eat also not bad mar ~
11am buffet but nid to go out at 9.30am =(
y my father was so scare about later to there even a single minute !?
he say he nid to arrange the sit and other thing first be4 the buffet start= =
k lolx,
juz folo wat he say,
nth i can do wat ?
but still ok lar,
this buffet restaurant still a 5 star level restaurant =)
wait til all the workers come...
business partner and bla bla bla all reached jor,
then we mar start out buffet lolx,
luckily still hav my cousin and leng zaii uncle and leng luii aunty accompany me,
if not i will boring until put my own face in the soup lolx =v=II
at here...hehe,
sushi, fish, shark fin, many thing to eat lolx,
most important is....WINE !!
hehe,
i lurve it so much man~
my wine~~





1999 year red wine~

at last,



we hav our LOU SANG~





after the buffet,
my uncle and me are sending my grandfather and grandmother back to pulau ketam,
after tat,
we hav went to mid valley and the garden ^^
my aunty was looking some shoes and shirt tat not in sale in Hong Kong,

yeah ! tat me in the GAP shop =]



while waiting for my leng luii aunty to try the shirt~~~
wah sei,
after tis then we go bac home to take some break,
there was a chap ko mei party at my house's taman,
so we go there and grab something to eat coz no food at home =P
sure lar,
the food there was not enuf for me ^^
luckily my leng zaii uncle's friends invite him go supper,
then me mar follow him go fill up my stomach lolx ^^
we go to sentul to meet them~~
wah,
my leng zaii uncle's friends some reali like hei se hui daii lou yoz = =
although their look is some bad guys look,
but they was so piece de leh~
duno is hungry or wat,
the food there was damn delicious neh~~
we hav hang up there til 1am O.o
very late nia ?
i also feel so ^.^II
so ,
tats my today
tis call sad or fun ??
still duno yet yar ^^
see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment