Thursday, March 19, 2009

go times square gai gai.....

2day go times square gai gai wid frend..
8.30am wake up jor cuz scare my mum dun wait me ==
mana tauu dia bring my bro go see doctor until 10.30am O.o
deng...
late again.....
when reach time square i'm the last one been there ><
haiz...
tio 7....T.T
mun hong ar mun hong..
y kena rompak o ==
u so brave ar...
rampas bac ur labtop~
geng !
vincent say wan mum mum..
mar go old town lolx...
me ngam ngam ate breakfast so i go gai gai buy something....
haiz...
ts very big...
cha yi dian sesat jalan O.o
12.20pm we enter the cinema..
juz ask usual..
v sai lang 1 row..
except the 2 side sitter..
tis time watch movie fuiiyo lolx..
i din laugh once although everybody keep laughing..
duno why...
after movie...
go buy thing lolx..
keke...
saw tio 2 very cute de rabbit..
1 black 1 white~
reali cute lar~
go rayau rayau with fey...
many shirt and trousers so nice leh..
yerr..
my banker din come 2day =x
after tat with vincent go~~~~~~~
go where leh ?
secret =x
akakaka
4pm we take bus home..
walao..
many ppl in the bus lar..
me tio gap til like biskut bian bian already == [thin thin]
me down at leisure mall there..
then nid walk to my mum's office T.T
very far ar ><
k lar..
nvm..
exercise mar =x
2day is tze yang birthday o...
me ngong ngong de..
duno wat is happening...O.o
hahaa..
paiseh ar tze yang =x
hapi birthday lar~

tis my day~ =x
how ?
no comment leh~?
akkakakakaka
byez~

No comments:

Post a Comment