Sunday, March 1, 2009

haiz.....boring day ? wat can i do ? ><

exam is going to come.....><
scare scare ar...
coz the syllabus now upside down.....
aiz...
think tio exam then no mood jor.....
tuesday and wednesday take photo til hapi hapi,
beside tat go home nid do many homework and do revision [ps : are me more busy than business man ?? = =]
everyday like very rush....
come bac > eat > sleep > go be teacher assistant or tution > come bac > revision
very busy life huh ?
2day early in the morning,
duno who so free come knock my door !!
deng.....
i think tat saturday can sleep til late late =(
once i open the door...
aiz...
my mum stand in front of me = =
wat she doing in front of my room ?
come call me go hiking= = [ps : erm....juz walking lar i think ^^II]
6.30am ar.........yam gong.....i mizz my bed ><
7 morning 8 morning call ppl go out, 
hmph....dulan....but wat can i do ~?
walao...
the slope there 50˚ up neh O.o
after climbing...i feel tat when i reach home the 1st thing i will do is jump onto my bed and continue my sweet dream be4 ^^
hehex,
wat dream i had ???
blekkk~
dun tell u =P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
finally ~
i woke up,
see the clock~
KNS !
1pm jor O.o
luckily my dad has went out,
if nt when i go down sure get scold til pengsan ~>.<~
after lunch,
nth to do,
no mood to do revision, duno why = =
k lolx,
i go tidy my room,
fuiiyo,
my room juz like my dog's kennel~~
wan see it ?
k lar~
show u~

see~ reali like kennel izzit ?

<<<<7pm>>>>
my lou dou came bac,
then we are going out for dinner,
in jusco~
hehe,
finally i can go find the bracelet i wan~
yeah !
after meal,
straight go find~~
and finally,
i got it ! ^^

noe wat i finding ?
hehex~

nice bor ?

happy luu~
so tis my day~

No comments:

Post a Comment